Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
İf we sign 28 year old Sanchez for 50 and Arsenal signs 18 year once generation player for 110. It would be very big mistake for us. Sanchez will win us a year as RVP at Manu. But this kid is next Messi. I hope Pep understands it. Just spend all Van Dijk and Sanchez money for Mbappe and buy 2 full backs it enough. Bernardo, Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Mbappe is perfect summer. We can convincd Mbappe by Guardiola's youth record, UCL, and presence of Bernardo and Mendy in City 2 of his 3 closest friends at Monaco (3rd is Valeri Germain). Hope somebody reading this from technical stuff of Guardiola. Just skip Sanchez and concentrate on Mbappe. Missing him to PL side would be very very dissapointing.

Almost zero chance he will go to arse. When he has the pick of major clubs with CL next season to choose from including his dream to play with his idol at RM. Even staying at Monaco is a better move than going to arse. He gets playing time to develop and the CL at the club he just won the domestic title with.

What's the most Arsenal have ever spent on a player? £35m? £40m? I know Xhaka, Ozil and their new centre back, Mustafi (?) were all expensive, but Mbappe would be something else entirely.

Whilst I am sure the board are keen to appease both Arsene and their fans, it's difficult to see them breaking their own transfer record by over £60m.

The #RealMadrid will make a 3rd offer for Kylian #Mbappé. The club should offer 135 million for Mbappe. rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/le-re…

Couldn't that then also apply to us as well.

I'd hope that we would be seen as a more ambitious and attractive club than Arsenal. Still, the odds don't look to be in our favour. I can see him going to Real Madrid, who will sell Morata to the rags in order to finance the deal.

Sorry, but that's just stupid money to spend on an 18 year old. You could significantly improve 2-3 positions in the squad for that. It's not as if we don't have talent going forward...

€135m for 18 year old, fuck me. With these kind of figures being quoted, its very hard to see Arsenal getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.