Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, if he intends to stay there in the long term. I am assuming that if he doesn't leave this summer then will more than likely leave next summer. In which case, signing a new contract now would be a bit odd. I very much doubt he will be at Monaco for the 18/19 season.

Extending his contract isn't going to affect any potential fee given how enormous the figures being quoted are already.

He's probably thinking if he stays another year he might as well get a nice pay rise in the mean time...

IF both clubs agreed to pay the same to Monaco, then the player will prefer to move to Madrid.

I don't see the benefit from speaking to Madrid.

IF both clubs agreed to pay the same to Monaco, then the player will prefer to move to Madrid.
I think many people under-estimate just how buddybuddy City and Real are.
Maybe it's not a benifit righ tnow, but at some point it will become clear why we have such a great relationship with them

He'll go where he wants to regardless of the fee, the player holds all the cards as the contract is expiring soon (2 yrs).

Are Monaco not risking it? I mean if he isn't sold this year with (2yr) left why will a club pay 150m+ with 1yr left when they will have a chance to get him for free in 2019 when he will he be 20 and probably immensely developed into top 10 or even top 5 strikers.

If Monaco look to keep him for another season then this could create a catch 22 for them. With their squad being depleted this may have an impact on his game & therefore reduce his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.