Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Jesus thinks he his top dog (young players).. you think he will be happy to be in Mbappe shadow...and he will be purely because of the transfer fee
I think he'd be pretty elated at the thought of winning trophies and becoming one of the world's best players. Having a player like that lifts everyone in your team. We know a team like that. Monaco.

Dunno if it's been posted,but I got sent a pic this morning of a supposedly young Mbappe chilling out.
It would seem as a kid City were his chosen team and "The Goat" was/is his hero......if it's him in the pic.

Mate, thats sound like my photoshop from last night.... If you have taken it to be real, i'm well happy with my PS skills....:-)

This one?....

Mbappe.png

Mate, thats sound like my photoshop from last night.... If you have taken it to be real, i'm well happy with my PS skills....:-)

This one?....

Mbappe.png

Wait, what am I saying? 'This one' for..... like there is another photo of Mbappe and the Goat Hah aha :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.