Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some options are...
1. Replace Mangala, Gundogan (injury concerns), Fernandinho or Yaya and replace with an English equivalent which would cost more money.
2. Sell 1 of them and promote a youth player when stuck.
3. Sell one of the attackers.
Futile anyway, imo, as can't see us signing both, one of them will be awesome!

Futile anyway, imo, as can't see us signing both, one of them will be awesome!
I agree. Another option would be to replace Bravo with an English keeper. Good only knows who'll be our number 3 but they surely can't be a senior foreigner.

The price for Mbappe is too expensive... That price 180-160M. OMG !! He great but that price is unbelievable.

Please enlighten me, I love a good dominoes melt down!!

80's thinks Mbappé agreeing a deal with us means he doesn't want to come. Several people tried to remind him he wouldn't have a deal with us if he didn't want to come here, 80's refused to accept it.

No meltdown, nothing removed, he just doesn't know what thread he's in, it's in the "It's Quiet..." thread. Sorry to disappoint.

Bale stories coming thick and fast.... Real have hit the panic button.......Let's get this closed off by noon tomorrow please Txiki (Jorge)

80's thinks Mbappé agreeing a deal with us means he doesn't want to come. Several people tried to remind him he wouldn't have a deal with us if he didn't want to come here, 80's refused to accept it.

No meltdown, nothing removed, he just doesn't know what thread he's in, it's in the "It's Quiet..." thread. Sorry to disappoint.

I said nothing of the sort and you know it. It was you who made a fool of yourself and as you say its all in the Its Quiet thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.