Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree mate.....but there is a big chance he might also be happy in Madrid...havent seen anything to say he "only" wants us? I just think this is one negotiation where the selling team can set their price....and trying to negotiate the price down, isnt going to work. If its true that we have agreed personal terms, we just need to meet Monaco's asking. If we dont, its likely Madrid will...

See my later post mate...

I understand that. Yesterday, I believe,Tolmie said if we sign KM Sergio might want out. An uproar by some quickly followed.
I would be extremely sorry to see Sergio leave this window but I think like probably most on here his time with City is drawing to an end. One more season tops.

I would be extremely sorry to see Sergio leave this window but I think like probably most on here his time with City is drawing to an end. One more season tops.
I'd hate to see him leave as well and I agree with you.

I recognize his greatness and appreciate what he has done for our club. That being said, as for our Argie contingent I've always favoured Zabaleta and Tevez over him. I guess it would be because of the attitude they have, the grit/toughness. Not a knock on Sergio, mind.

I would like him to stay one more yesterday and try to won the league again.

Can we just buy Messi and be done with all this to and fro?
I hear he has yet to sign. Txiki!!!!

The club are adamant Sergio is going nowhere. Can't see him going, we'd end up looking like Arsenal

I don't want Aguero gone, but if you think buying Sanchez & Mbappe then letting Aguero go would make us look like Arsenal, you need to go to Specsavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.