Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relatively.

I don't want Aguero to go, but if Mbappé & Sanchez came in and he decided he wanted to go, then Barcelona is a pretty good place for him to go for everyone. It's not a domestic rival, and he gets to play with his mate Messi. They'd have shit loads of money from Neymar too.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I'd offer a tenner and then go up in increments of a fiver each time until they relent. Might take a few days but I'd hope it'd come in way below the sums mentioned.

For the agent fees though I'd only increase in increments of £2.50. Let them know we're no fools.

Barca apparently now in the fight but they would have to sell neymar first would mpabbe go to barca may be guaranteed first team
Their board are the definition of incompetence, don't think they're in a race. Everyone knows Barca are a circus nowadays, Mbappe won't even consider them. It's us or Madrid.

this is one deal we not going to be able to negotiate....just pay it Txiki before Madrid, PSG or Barca arrive at the party!;)

this is one deal we not going to be able to negotiate....just pay it Txiki before Madrid, PSG or Barca arrive at the party!;)

Have to agree with this.

The price will only go up with Mbappe from now until the start of the season & the only reason it may goes down is if he picks up an injury or breaks a leg.

Waiting around for other suitors to accumulate the necessary funds will put us at an disadvantage not only in trying to acquire Mbappe but also potentially selling other players to our competitors in order to afford him and indirectly strengthening them.

I don't think it will keep increasing, Monaco have lost nearly all of their key players and could yet lose more (Lemar to Arsenal) so there is no guarantee he will perform this season as he did last.

Why not? If we buy Mbappe and don't sell Sergio i can see him being a little pissed off at rotating more often and he'll probably request a move. Now i'd love it if he decided he wanted to stay and rotate with Jesus and Mbappe but i can't see it personally. So if he wanted to go and play with his best mate for the last few years of his European career than yes, everyone will be relatively happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.