Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that Monaco won't be straight on the phone if the bid is accepted???

This is a situation where only the kid can decide, if he wants us he will come, simples!!
I'm a little confused. If Tolm was indicating that Mbappe has agreed terms therefore he wants to come??

Why not? If we buy Mbappe and don't sell Sergio i can see him being a little pissed off at rotating more often and he'll probably request a move. Now i'd love it if he decided he wanted to stay and rotate with Jesus and Mbappe but i can't see it personally. So if he wanted to go and play with his best mate for the last few years of his European career than yes, everyone will be relatively happy.

And what if he doesn't actually want to go & play with his mate, or stay in europe & is in fact going back to Argentina, in the near future, before he gets too old, exactly like he's been telling everyone he is doing ?

I'm a little confused. If Tolm was indicating that Mbappe has agreed terms therefore he wants to come??

Afraid it doesn't work that way, see Isco, Laporte, kaka et al...

The terms of his agreement are stipulated by the agent, in principle 'what he wants', that doesn't mean its binding otherwise we'd of wired the money already, its a free market and will now allow other clubs to better those terms...

The terms of his agreement are stipulated by the agent, in principle 'what he wants', that doesn't mean its binding otherwise we'd of wired the money already, its a free market and will now allow other clubs to better those terms...
So basically we are in an auction. We've met an amount that Mbappe & his agent are willing to accept but the auction hasn't finished.

Mods, can we have that in big letters at the top of the page, surrounded by flashing arrows ?

And what if he doesn't actually want to go & play with his mate, or stay in europe & is in fact going back to Argentina, in the near future, before he gets too old, exactly like he's been telling everyone he is doing ?

Then if that's what he wishes he can try to go there, we wouldn't get much of a fee if that's the case but i'm sure he's given us enough service to be allowed to go on his terms.

Like i say i'd like all 3 to rotate between them plus Sterling and Sane, not too fussed about getting Sanchez in as well.

Then if that's what he wishes he can try to go there, we wouldn't get much of a fee if that's the case but i'm sure he's given us enough service to be allowed to go on his terms.

Like i say i'd like all 3 to rotate between them plus Sterling and Sane, not too fussed about getting Sanchez in as well.

I don't want Sanchez but I think he's what we'll get.

Do you really think that Monaco won't be straight on the phone if the bid is accepted???

This is a situation where only the kid can decide, if he wants us he will come, simples!!

agree mate.....but there is a big chance he might also be happy in Madrid...havent seen anything to say he "only" wants us? I just think this is one negotiation where the selling team can set their price....and trying to negotiate the price down, isnt going to work. If its true that we have agreed personal terms, we just need to meet Monaco's asking. If we dont, its likely Madrid will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.