Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way we'll pay 180m Euros!

Then I think he stays Ric....I dont see them taking offers on this one! They've already made 130mil+ this season from transfers which would cover most of their rumoured debts. Think they'll only sell if their valuation is met.

Then I think he stays Ric....I dont see them taking offers on this one! They've already made 130mil+ this season from transfers which would cover most of their rumoured debts. Think they'll only sell if their valuation is met.
His contract is expiring... They can afford him staying only if he signs an extention (at least for a year). So it's up to Mbappe to decide what he wants, he holds all the cards.

He has 2 years left on his contract so they're under a little pressure because they'll get nothing like what's being quoted next season.

Spanish tax laws certainly seem to make things very difficult indeed for Real but that is unimportant if City find Monaco's valuation simply too high, and stories the other night suggest we do. How much scope for negotiations is, therefore important. If Monaco value him at €180 million and won't budge it may come down Pep's valuation - and I think the board will back Pep. But if Pep won't pay then we'll look elsewhere.

I'd be very surprised if Pep gives a toss about prices.

He'll tell the club who he'd like in a list. They then go off to negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.