Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love this transfer to come off, BUT, would we openly let him be photographed at Platt Lane, with Sane if we were really going to sign him, surely this would all be done under the radar as with most of our transfers ? It just seems so open as to how we normally conclude our transfer business

Without wishing to urinate long and hard over this thread, can PB or some like minded mathematical soul can tell me how we can possibly spend another £150 odd million on top of the £215m we've already spent and possibly comply with FFP? If the answer is some sort of Neymar style finagle (hope GDM approves of that one) involving third parties from the UAE, then I'd be inclined to give it a wide berth given what cnuts UEFA are.....

Around 15 players out the door bringing in 50m with wages of around 1 million week gone give us great leeway plus new tv money and we have made a profit last 2 season this season I think 20m so atomisation of new deals will let is spend around 350m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.