Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't talk about it, it won't happen!!! Its the rawk coutinho thread theory .
That's the Liverpool forum, isn't it?

Please tell me that I've understood this correctly. They've banned people from talking about Coutinho going to Barca?

That's hilarious if true.

Can't believe its happening.

Don't think the shirt was coincidental, brilliant marketing by Nike.

If they don't talk about it it won't happen!!! Its the rawk coutinho thread theory .
I was exceptionally bored waiting for the pc to do magic last night so browsed to rawk for the first time in ages, i laughed at that, they locked the thread hahaha. Just when the news linking him with Barca hits boiling point they decide there is nothing to see here haha, i mean come on there was a lot to be talked about and they have just stuck their head in the sand. You have to laugh or you would just be saying 'wtf' on loop pulling chunks of hair out.

That was beautiful :'-)

Thank you sir, all i ever wanted to do was bring a tear to the eye of man with my visionary mind. I feel i achieved this now and when i called my dad at 17 to say the vision was in fact very poor and 'i never saw the brick wall whilst driving down that new back road they built' along with a quote to get the the car fixed. I did learn new words on that phone call though, silver linings and all that eh :-)

Yep rawk don't allow any talk of coutinho leaving ,threads are locked immediately it's fingers in ears and sing lala lala lala lala !!

Scenario A or B ....if the options were

A) Mbappe and Ben Gibson

B) Sanchez and Virgil Van Dijk

Tough choice but Mbappe is once in a generation talent. How about Scenario C. Mbappe, Sanchez and Gibson ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.