Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bendy and Bernardo are in on it with Nike ,then obviously rest of team know as well could this explain Kuns slightly lethargic preseason ??

If Bendy and Bernardo are in on it with Nike ,then obviously rest of team know as well could this explain Kuns slightly lethargic preseason ??

Slightly lethargic preseason ? I didn't see that at all. There's a whole lot of presumption in your post.

Well 80shorts he looks a bit chunky, and I didn't think he looked that interested in the preseason games to be honest , when he scored against wet spam he didn't seem to want to celebrate he just kind of had a wry smile on his face as if he kind of knows that maybe there's a young contender moving in .

haha you got a point there, I could picture Mendy laughing and telling Mbappe you have to wear this shirt before you join us.

Well Mendy did drop a huge hint when he wore his Union Jack shorts, it wouldn't surprise me if he's behind it.

The answer would be kinda? He seems to follow good footballers period. From City he follows Mendy, Sane, Silva, Aguero, Jesus. But he also follows players like Sanchez, Hazard, Zouma, etc... so take it how you want.

I would say look at who he has followed in the last 1-2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.