Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 80shorts he looks a bit chunky, and I didn't think he looked that interested in the preseason games to be honest , when he scored against wet spam he didn't seem to want to celebrate he just kind of had a wry smile on his face as if he kind of knows that maybe there's a young contender moving in .

Hahaha, I thought you were chatting poo when you said he was "slightly lethargic", whatever that is. Now you have escalated to returning to training "chunky", "not that interested in the games", and not wanting to celebrate goals.

200w.gif

Perfect cover this Nike job. He comes over takes a few pictures everyone is happy, then he slips away and signs a contract. Job done.

Think about it, the negatives have a point
£40m bid last year
Mendy and Bernardo
Mbappe currently in Manchester
Real Madrid can't buy him till next year
It doesn't look good for us
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE GIVE US A POSITIVE SIGN!!!

Yeh. 100% that time of night :D
Like clockwork, people head to bed, the night-time negativity goblins come out and post a bunch of shit and we wake up to a thread of "Never gonna happens"

Well 80shorts he looks a bit chunky, and I didn't think he looked that interested in the preseason games to be honest , when he scored against wet spam he didn't seem to want to celebrate he just kind of had a wry smile on his face as if he kind of knows that maybe there's a young contender moving in .
CHUNKY !! WTF have you been smoking or drinking ... nothing of the sort.He looks more leaner now than he ever did.

I really want Mbappe, I think he's a great talent and could be one of the best players in the world in the future. But, in 160 million you can sign Dembele, Sanchez and there is a situation that will remain a surplus to a fourth CB like Ben Gibson.
In any case: SANCHEZ & DEMBELE> MBAPPE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE GIVE US A POSITIVE SIGN!!!

Like clockwork, people head to bed, the night-time negativity goblins come out and post a bunch of shit and we wake up to a thread of "Never gonna happens"

Few of them came out at 6..Thread went from 100 to 0 real quick!

Need to watch his Youtube Skills and Goals soon as i've read through 15 pages of "we don't need him" in the morning...Try change my mood a bit.

I really want Mbappe, I think he's a great talent and could be one of the best players in the world in the future. But, in 160 million you can sign Dembele, Sanchez and there is a situation that will remain a surplus to a fourth CB like Ben Gibson.
In any case: SANCHEZ & DEMBELE> MBAPPE

Just a quote from today:
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke on Dembélé being sold for €100m: "It's not enough."

Arsenal don't want to part with Sanchez and if they do it'll be for a big fee he won't come cheap, could be up to £60m-£70m.

Plus if we need 2 new attackers why not Mbappe and Sanchez? Also if I was ranking those; I'd have Mbappe over Sanchez because of the longevity and over Dembele cause he's better. Mbappe > Sanchez > Dembele.

Add to that on top of being a once in a generation type talent, commercially Mbappe could be worth so much more to us. Nike athlete, nike might offer us a ridiculous kit contract. The boost it will give the club worldwide that we beat everyone to him. Mbappe hands down for me. We'd still be able to afford a centre back as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.