Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monaco VP who said yesterday that if Mbappe left, it would be for sporting and not financial reasons.
Ah hadn't heard that.

Without reading anything else, I would have interpreted his comments as "we are not selling Mbappe just to make money but to re-invest the money in Monaco to help it develop and grow". Rather than "our prime concern is to sell Mbappe to the club that plays football the right way"

I am not saying we would deliberately fail FFP. No one knows how complicated future transfers and fees play out.

We have already failed FFP once and been punished, that was not clever. Maybe Uefa changed the rules? maybe we overspent?
(Didn't Txiki and Sorano have a firm that had some financial problems before they came to City?)

I don't think they would deliberately mess up but Pep is probably pushing hard for the best players and if both Sanchez and Mbappe become available maybe we wont be able to balance the books from player sales? @waspish is saying we can spend £500m with FFP and @BimboBob is saying I am an idiot for saying we might buy Sanchez and Mbappe.

I love the club and don't want us to mess up and all humans mess up sometimes!

I think you're falling for the media narrative.

We failed because they back dated the rules and made up new ones along the way.

It's like if Pizza was made illegal today and they then fined everyone who ate Pizza yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.