Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Monaco would sell for "hard cash" not "footballing reasons".

That is their Business Plan.
However if they can show how they allow the players wishes to be honoured at the same time as collecting cash for them then its good PR.
A bit like our own Mr K. saying that our Academy is now delivering 1 or 2 young players per season who will fight for PL places whilst allowing our manager to spend on virtually all the PL places and reserve spots.

I think they actually care about Mbappe's wishes, and like I've said, Mbappe won't join a Mourinho team.
As a City fan, I obviously don't want him to join Mourinho, he plays negative "anti-football" but he had posters of Ronaldo up in this room when he was 14. Ronaldo went from United to Real Madrid. Also United outbid all clubs for Pogba last summer! They try to spend a lot. I think they are desperate to be a big club again.
I would rather we got Bale and Mbappe went to Real Madrid, than either Mbappe or Bale to United!

I'm amortised to this statement.

Is the truly sad impact of the media bias discussion the fact that football fans didn't know the meaning of the word narrative?

We as fans will support our team through thick and thin and have seen the attendance figures in the dim and distant past misrepresented by various owners for whatever financial purpose. We assume our cash was shall we say misdirected.

Not all of us earn our living within the accountancy sector so perhaps somebody could help us understand the terminology that allows our Business Plan to develop within the framework of a set of rules that appear to prevent unlimited investment yet allow unlimited debt.

FFP isn't an issue. We can afford him. We're going to end up bringing in 100 million or so in sales. We can have a net spend of 250/300 million. Amortised it works out at around 50/60 million per season in costs over the next five or so years. But because of the age profile of players we've bought the likelihood is that our spend would drop dramatically in the next few seasons anyway.

In terms of the transfer itself. Remained cautiously optimistic at best for the last couple of months. But this morning i find myself believing more and more that we can pull this off in the next two weeks.

Do you have anything from your contacts in France Ahsan? This deal would be immense and I know you have been the most keen for this to go through since day 1

FFP isn't an issue. We can afford him. We're going to end up bringing in 100 million or so in sales. We can have a net spend of 250/300 million. Amortised it works out at around 50/60 million per season in costs over the next five or so years. But because of the age profile of players we've bought the likelihood is that our spend would drop dramatically in the next few seasons anyway.

In terms of the transfer itself. Remained cautiously optimistic at best for the last couple of months. But this morning i find myself believing more and more that we can pull this off in the next two weeks.
I can't take two more weeks of looking at this thread every 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.