Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG have spent £215m (€238m) so far this window, whereas we've spent about £200m (€220m).

So I don't get people crowing on about FFP when we'd be in a very similar situation if we got him.
But according to City Watch (and I don't know the validity of their claims) we have generated circa £70m in transfer / loan fees as well as reducing the wage bill by circa £400k per week so I would want to look at the net spend position- for what it's worth I have my doubts we'll get this done

PSG have spent £215m (€238m) so far this window, whereas we've spent about £200m (€220m).

So I don't get people crowing on about FFP when we'd be in a very similar situation if we got him.

But have they spent that? If Neymar has been paid to represent Qatar in connection with the world cup and he has used that money to buy his way out of Barcelona then PSG haven't spent anything on him.

So if Real Madrid threw caution to the wind and said "Here's £250million Euro's" then Monaco are not allowed to sell to them? Bollocks.

Surely its a private sponsorship deal with player/ Nike. Nike cannot dictate who Monaco choose to deal with and surely cannot dictate dictate any timeframes.

10 days to sort the future or he stays where he is - how vague is that? Means nothing. What is Real come in with that bid in 11 days? Monaco cant accept because the boys boot suppliers may not like it?

Makes no sense. Im sure in an ideal world Nike would like to have the players that they sponsor in their kits and their boots - but the world is not an ideal place.

To be fair, we all knew a wrench like this was going to get thrown into the mix before it was all said and done. Just didn't expect it to be PSG.

As others have said I don't see Monaco entertaining PSG offers for him especially after them refusing to sell fabinho to them. If it's not Barca and Madrid, it's us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.