Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been quiet on social media since the Sane post. Bit like Mendy was. Least could update us where he is, how inconsiderate.

Completely. Others are in bushes near medical facilities or circling random airports in vans. Think of them for God's sake!

Nasser is mad fucker but no chance imo he'll make two transfers in a week/two with average of double of the world record transfer before them. And I doubt Monaco would sell to them unless they send an offer you can't say no.

Spending 400 million euros on two players in week or two is too crazy even for Al-Khelaifi.

We want him, if he really wanted us he'd be here. It just feels like typical Madrid. Let the rumour mill play out, their fans get a little nervous about lack of activity. Then they wade in, deal done in days and President a hero.

I think PSG's interest could work in our favour, tbh. I'm sure Monaco would rather sell to us than them. I'm more concerned about Madrid than Paris.

I am concerned that if he does want PSG that it is because he likes the idea of hitting town with Neymar and Alves. Nothing wrong with that but it would be a big black mark against him on Txiki and Pep's potential player mentality checklist. They want students of the game not game students.

We want him, if he really wanted us he'd be here. It just feels like typical Madrid. Let the rumour mill play out, their fans get a little nervous about lack of activity. Then they wade in, deal done in days and President a hero.

Or perhaps we knew the ire we'd draw with this deal and chose to wait for the neymar circus before making our move. We 100% would have known that was in the works.

He would not if Monaco doesn't want to sell or us don't want to pay as much as they want.

city to announce him this week enough time to train with the squad register him in time for the Brighton game, comes off the bench and bags the winner.

"If Carlsberg did transfers"

I for one would love to see him here, and I'm feeling very confident about this. There's been no posts from him on social media of him being in Monaco or leaving Manchester so hopefully he's staying for his medical and then the announcement

Nasser is mad fucker but no chance imo he'll make two transfers in a week/two with average of double of the world record transfer before them. And I doubt Monaco would sell to them unless they send an offer you can't say no.

Spending 400 million euros on two players in week or two is too crazy even for Al-Khelaifi.
Why wouldn't he? According to the books they've spent zero so far. Qatar has stupid billions, if they spent 350million pounds they probably wouldn't even notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.