Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he? According to the books they've spent zero so far. Qatar has stupid billions, if they spent 350million pounds they probably wouldn't even notice it.

They have money for sure. Who knows, he indeed doesn't give a shit, so he might do it. I think our owners would probably backed in similar situation, because bad PR and stuff, he isn't really about PR too much.

We want him, if he really wanted us he'd be here.

I don't think it's that straightforward tbh. I do think he's interested in a move to City, but there are other very tempting offers on the table too. I don't think that he solely wants to join us and no one else. And that's before you even factor in the fee that Monaco are after, which could be prohibitive for many interested parties.

Ha, here's hoping. Still think Madrid are favourites but you never know.

IMO having Bernardo and Mendy along with other youngsters Jesus, Sane, and Sterling plays a major role in attracting Mbappe. Compare that to Madrid where'd he be the youngest by far and Ronaldo would be jealous of him without a doubt. He will also be booed by the Real fans after the first half if he fails to score.

Sounds odd but City is the better choice for sporting reasons. Aguero may be gone next season. He could be a major part of the best future attack in Europe.

IMO having Bernardo and Mendy along with other youngsters Jesus, Sane, and Sterling plays a major role in attracting Mbappe. Compare that to Madrid where'd he be the youngest by far and Ronaldo would be jealous of him without a doubt. He will also be booed by the Real fans after the first half if he fails to score.

Sounds odd but City is the better choice for sporting reasons. Aguero may be gone next season. He could be a major part of the best future attack in Europe.
Yeah but still hard to see him not going to Madrid ronaldo and zidane and his favourite club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.