Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got twice money from PSG he would get from us. I'd do the same on his place but it's money, everything else are just excuses. Neymar said few days ago he came to Barca because of Messsi but went to Paris because of the club. Footballers are bullshitting all the time.
That's you though, these players at this level can get paid top money anywhere. The Brazilian influence there made it easier for them to link up at PSG. Neymar went to PSG for their project just like players join us for ours. He also has friends their plus they will all be working with each other leading up to the World Cup.

Alright, I'm going all in on this. Mbappe is coming. I am in no way an ITK but I just have a gut feeling he's going to be a City player.

If no Mbappe and Sanchez, then who? Because Barca are likely to wrap Dembele up by the end of the week

If no Mbappe and Sanchez, then who? Because Barca are likely to wrap Dembele up by the end of the week

Then nobody would be fine with me, it is not like we are short in attack minded mids and full backs to compliment our tactics already. We have Aguero and Jesus who are deadly, if we stayed as we are we still have a fucking amazing squad.

Then nobody would be fine with me, it is not like we are short in attack minded mids and full backs to compliment our tactics already. We have Aguero and Jesus who are deadly, if we stayed as we are we still have a fucking amazing squad.

Pep did say we need that something more. I'm sure he'd have names in case we don't get these, just not sure who else could be there.

Aubameyang has given up for this window calling Dortmund his home again. Mertens won't leave Napoli. Who else possibly could we be in for in case it doesn't work out because I feel there's another signing or two left?

This transfer is accelerating like a train with no brakes. All interested parties are ready to throw hundreds of millions and want this to get done asap. There won't be any bargaining in this one. Have a feeling that by the end of week, Monaco and Mbappe would have come to a conclusion and picked a club. Drawing up contracts and official announcement might overflow into next week.

This transfer is accelerating like a train with no brakes. All interested parties are ready to throw hundreds of millions and want this to get done asap. There won't be any bargaining in this one. Have a feeling that by the end of week, Monaco and Mbappe would have come to a conclusion and picked a club. Drawing up contracts and official announcement might overflow into next week.
Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.