Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not calling out PSG for FFP – we're asking how they're getting away with it, when we seem to be shackled by those rules? I'm asking because if they can do it, I want to know why we can't... not that I have a problem with them spending the money!
theyve spent less than us and we are still after Sanchez and Mbappe for fucks sake.

For those that still think a third party paid the fee:

"
Al-Khelaifi [the club owner] played down concerns about the fee - it shattered the previous record of £89m when Paul Pogba joined Manchester United from Juventus - and the FFPimplications. He also said PSG had paid his release clause, after rumours Neymar had paid it himself.

He said: 'From day one, we are on a good relationship with UEFA and Financial Fair Play. Anyone thinking about FFP, I say go and have coffee, we are fine.

'What we care only is that we have worked very transparently with UEFA, otherwise people can say what they want.'

For those that still think a third party paid the fee:

"
Al-Khelaifi [the club owner] played down concerns about the fee - it shattered the previous record of £89m when Paul Pogba joined Manchester United from Juventus - and the FFPimplications. He also said PSG had paid his release clause, after rumours Neymar had paid it himself.

He said: 'From day one, we are on a good relationship with UEFA and Financial Fair Play. Anyone thinking about FFP, I say go and have coffee, we are fine.

'What we care only is that we have worked very transparently with UEFA, otherwise people can say what they want.'

Isn't it a legal requirement that the player pays the fee to La Liga? So that statement is technically wrong even if PSG gave Neymar the cash.

Isn't it a legal requirement that the player pays the fee to La Liga? So that statement is technically wrong even if PSG gave Neymar the cash.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.