Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
013311_Jaws-jaws-468735_686_353.jpg
Swear to fucking God, if this happens........I hope we meet PSG in CL and tear them to shreds.

We've got bigger fish to fry, but will get to them soon. Taxi for Alves

Last edited:
In a squad as small as 20, it takes a handful of absentees before the majority of the bench is filled with kids that aren't ready. No team in the country is going to be happy with just a 20 man squad. This isn't about giving kids a chance, the kids Pep thinks are good enough will be handed a place in the squad and counted. Even if you assume all the kids taken on tour are included in the squad along with a third keeper, so Foden,Diaz,Tosin and Muric/Grimshaw and we leave out the players Pep considers deadwood that still only leaves us with around 23, the squad is undoubtedly lacking 1/2 bodies.

We don't have any academy trained players so our max squad is 21 anyway.

What is the point of Mbappe going from Monaco to PSG? Sideways moves regardless of whether they have Neymar because he's playing the same teams he played last season.

If that's the case, surely that blows the FFP myth (the rules of which, seemingly, don't apply to any other "elite team" but us) right out of the wateŕ
Close to 400 million euros (Neymar + Mbappe) if it happens with no major player sales till now. Guess it all depends on how they balance the books.

What is the point of Mbappe going from Monaco to PSG? Sideways moves regardless of whether they have Neymar because he's playing the same teams he played last season.

Sideways move with more money in his bank and easy life in World Cup year

Yes I would be seriously taking this option if I was him

3 years down the line he can move to Madrid, Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.