Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of Mbappe going from Monaco to PSG? Sideways moves regardless of whether they have Neymar because he's playing the same teams he played last season.
Any reliable information would have brought the odds down immediately. Right now the info about PSG is BS, Madrid are clear favourites.

Mbappe has already dominated the French league at age 18. He's not going to PSG imo. If he went there and signed a 5 year contract nobody could afford to pry him away from there unless he ran his contract down. Even then he'd have to spend another 5 years in ligue 1.

Big wage rise. Piss easy league won by November. Absolute doddle :-(
Yes it would be a doddle but if you don't test yourself you don't get better. Perhaps news of PSG interest is being used to drive negotiations? There must have been loads of reports in the past of him choosing Real Madrid so I am not going to abandon ship on the basis of one tweet, although it does look like a good source.

I thought originally PSG were a strong contender until they signed Neymar....Maybe they have a few significant sales planned...?

Yes it would be a doddle but if you don't test yourself you don't get better. Perhaps news of PSG interest is being used to drive negotiations? There must have been loads of reports in the past of him choosing Real Madrid so I am not going to abandon ship on the basis of one tweet, although it does look like a good source.
I hope you're right mate 'cos If we could get this one over the line, ahead of real or PSG, that would be a huge statement of intent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.