Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monaco are negotiating with several clubs. Negotiations start at 155M + 35-40 bonus.

Offer 150 and 50 million in add ons and get this done. If the add ons are things like CL Champions, World 11, and Prem League Player of the Year, etc....who cares? He would have proven himself worth the $200 it could add up to be.

I'm too lazy to type out his full name and resorting to shit like tranny etc is just a bit too childish for my liking. So I'll do as I fkin please, tyvm.
It's an insult to fans who remember the diving little twat at the swamp. Think about it. Tyvm.

Offer 150 and 50 million in add ons and get this done. If the add ons are things like CL Champions, World 11, and Prem League Player of the Year, etc....who cares? He would have proven himself worth the $200 it could add up to be.
Great ìdea. Even if we won the quadruple, There's not a dogs chance that any of our players will be named PL player of the ýear ever again. So that's a few quid saved for a start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.