Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a bunch of folks next to Pep in the dugout always and practically feature in every single one of CityTV's training session videos. Torrent, Buenaventura, Planchart, Kidd, Arteta and Estiarte are regulars. It's hard to miss unless obviously you don't watch/notice that kind of stuff.

Borrel aswell since got added to Peps staff.

There are a bunch of folks next to Pep in the dugout always and practically feature in every single one of CityTV's training session videos. Torrent, Buenaventura, Planchart, Kidd, Arteta and Estiarte are regulars. It's hard to miss unless obviously you don't watch/notice that kind of stuff.
I guess that's you told :)

Aww, I can feel my top blue points slipping away because I neither know or care who all these people are. :-(

I watch most of that stuff but doesn't mean I have to know who they're. Other than Brian Kidd the staff get changed around every time we get a new manager so tbh it doesn't interest me who they're.

That's not a dig by the way :)
Never said you have to. Didn't mean it in bad faith. I'm just saying that some people are more interested in that kind of stuff - who the backroom staff is and who that other guy in the video is that Pep keeps talking to, etc. Others don't care for that stuff. Both is fine.

lates from citywatch on Mbappe.
2757673074ea07373397270bc5432916.jpg
Time for the board to take the plunge

I wish people stop posting Shane's tweets. He has no informed opinion or insider info. Whenever some news comes out (in this case, article from RMC), he tweets shit as if he got hold of some really confidential stuff.

The only ones that call him cr7(spits) are rags and 12 year olds, which are you

Fkin hell is this a kindergarten?

What's is it to you?
I'm neither, but I suppose that won't be acceptable or convincing enough for people who come up with such broad and simple generalisations.
So, go on take me for a rag or a child, sling some additional abuse my way and give yourself a little pat on the back while you're at it.
To be honest, I couldn't care less what you, or anyone else, take me for. The hive mind isn't really my thing.
And if I was a rag I'd be, somehow, proud/confident enough to say so. So get over yourselves, bunch of numpties.

This is a defining moment, if we truly think he is what we need then we need to step up and put our big boy pants on and make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.