Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fkin hell is this a kindergarten?

What's is it to you?
I'm neither, but I suppose that won't be acceptable or convincing enough for people who come up with such broad and simple generalisations.
So, go on take me for a rag or a child, sling some additional abuse my way and give yourself a little pat on the back while you're at it.
To be honest, I couldn't care less what you, or anyone else, take me for. The hive mind isn't really my thing.
And if I was a rag I'd be, somehow, proud/confident enough to say so. So get over yourselves, bunch of numpties.
You tell him. Giggsy and Fergie would be proud of you.

I wish people stop posting Shane's tweets. He has no informed opinion or insider info. Whenever some news comes out (in this case, article from RMC), he tweets shit as if he got hold of some really confidential stuff.

This. The twat does my head in.

I wish people stop posting Shane's tweets. He has no informed opinion or insider info. Whenever some news comes out (in this case, article from RMC), he tweets shit as if he got hold of some really confidential stuff.

You cant stop shane posting his own tweets on here

His tweet does'nt make sense.. keeping his options open or what !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.