Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fkin hell is this a kindergarten?

What's is it to you?
I'm neither, but I suppose that won't be acceptable or convincing enough for people who come up with such broad and simple generalisations.
So, go on take me for a rag or a child, sling some additional abuse my way and give yourself a little pat on the back while you're at it.
To be honest, I couldn't care less what you, or anyone else, take me for. The hive mind isn't really my thing.
And if I was a rag I'd be, somehow, proud/confident enough to say so. So get over yourselves, bunch of numpties.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Doesn't matter who gets involved for PSG. IF Monaco don't wanna sell to them then they wont. They either have us or Madrid Who seem willing to pay 100m+. If they sold Mbappe to PSG they would be handing the French league to them for the foreseeable future. However PSG are far from a complete team. Mid / DEF / GK still all kinda lacking.

Also if Mbappe is so focussed to go Madrid one time in his career I can't see PSG selling him unless its a stupid fee or he runs his contract down, which i'm assuming would at least have to be a 6 year one. Seen with Verratti, he got bitched into staying and apologised for wanting to leave...

As i've said before. To even think about getting Mbappe PSG would need to sell at least 4/5 of their high earners who aren't even first team players. (Lucas, Aurier, Krychowiak) Even Di Maria? ... A lot of things will need to fall perfectly and then Monaco probably still say no.

Really falls down to if Madrid want him this summer. I think he's our if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.