Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monaco will accelerate on Dolberg. The choice to sell Mbappe is almost agreed.

He's from a suburb of Paris, I think PSG is an easy choice for him.

I don't hold it against a kid who just turned 18 and still lives at the Monaco training ground (thought I read a few months back) that he wants to stay in his country. Was really excited for a couple days, too, even though I tried to tell myself not to get my hopes up.

I know we don't need to but given PSG don't give 2 sh*ts about FFP why don't we go in with an offer Monaco can't refuse. Then let the football world get up in arms. Shame it seems PSG look likely to get Mbappe.

I know we don't need to but given PSG don't give 2 sh*ts about FFP why don't we go in with an offer Monaco can't refuse. Then let the football world get up in arms. Shame it seems PSG look likely to get Mbappe.

We don't give a shit about FFP too if we are in for him. It's how much we value him and are ready to pay. I want the guy and don't care if it is bit too much but there has to be some limit and I'm OK if we don't get him because it's just too much.

PSG bound it seems. Absolutely gutted. :-(

You've said this twice now but he's as much chance of joining us as PSG or Real! I just can't see Monaco selling to PSG when they've already threatened to go to UEFA about one team trying to tap him up & in all likelihood it was them.
I'd make Real favourites myself but I do believe we're all in for the lad ourselves & stand as good a chance. The fact he's from Paris means Fuck all, more so knowing the outskirts are a shithole so why would that make him wanna go back? The lure of Madrid I'd imagine appeals more or the draw of playing under Pep where his best mates are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.