Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire your scepticism, but FFP is a web of bullshit. There are clauses that allow UEFA to punish clubs that don't act in good faith and try to inflate income through linked companies or organisations. We were done in by this previously, as we're PSG. And the repeat offender penalties are significant (not just a measly £50m fine)!

If it were so simple to circumvent then PSG could pay the release clause of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, et al. They really are the only club with a bottomless pit of money. They could spend £10bln without batting an eyelid.
Mate, FFP was meant for us & PSG getting caught up in it was just collateral damage. Barca just felt pissed off because they lost one of their 3 main players & could do nothing about it:

A. Because the player wanted to go

B. Because Barca got stiffed by their own ridiculously high buy out clause, which in this crazy window, just wasn't high enough.

The Spanish FA tried to put up resistance for appearances sake, but Barca having been told By Neymar earlier that day that he wanted out just cut their losses & took the dough on offer. TRUST ME, if it is was City buying Neymar against Barca's wishes, Sheikh Mansour would have an international arrest warrant out for him. I agree, I feel fuck all will happen to PSG.

Can't say I did why should I?

It's not a requirement to know who the coaching staff are; it is interesting to know if supporters do know who they are.

I'd love to know exactly what they all do: I'm not sure of all their main responsibilities. Torrent though is a key guy though and I would have thought most supporters would know the name but maybe not.

Basically a advertisement for his (Show)?? talking about how City are to blame for the prices this transfer window? I think[/QUOT

We new some **** would say i had some twat of Nufc saying we only get 30 thousand a week. Its amazing what some of these wankers will believe

I've shaken my head at a few posts over the past few days that have incited that FFP should clamp down on psg. I know we're fighting agaisnt psg to sign the best players, but we should be applauding psg for saying fuck you to UEFA and the big clubs throughout Europe.
I'd applaud PSG for saying fuck you to UEFA if that resulted in us being allowed to spend what we want and say fuck you to UEFA also. But you just know that regardless of what PSG have done, as soon as we try it UEFA would be down on us like a ton of bricks, and there is the rub and that is why people are bothered about PSG trashing FFP.

I'd applaud PSG for saying fuck you to UEFA if that resulted in us being allowed to spend what we want and say fuck you to UEFA also. But you just know that regardless of what PSG have done, as soon as we try it UEFA would be down on us like a ton of bricks, and there is the rub and that is why people are bothered about PSG trashing FFP.
^^^^^^This^^^^^^

That's totally misguided(we brought in so many players for that spend, among them young hopefuls that will be here for years to come and yet to reach their primes) and I disagree with your sentiments really, that's more like the rags of old(there's a before and after they fell from grace and got behind FFP) if anything.

I don't mind us spending when we need to(Mbappé has another good season and we manage to sign him next season? Great much better than this season) but this win at all costs(sign bale just so the rags can't that's having me shake my head far harder) is something we should be moving away from, lets get our own talents coming through our academy... prestige is the word Pep values it us blues should see what he's saying too(he's been spelling it out for those wise enough to grasp it, take a longer term view).

They were doing exactly the same buying young players with potential to play for them for years, so I don't see your point except not being objective.. Areola, Drexler, Marquinos, Rabiot, Veratti, Kurzawa, Neymar, Pastore, Moura, Kimpembe.. all bought in early 20s, most below 25 even now and all except Neymar and Moura took a part in their opening game this season. And that is the reason why they spent less than us in last two years - because they were buying pretty good earlier and had less transfer errors than us. They had less Nastasics, Savics, Mangalas and Bonys who we were buying and replacing next summer and had space to take a pause and come back big like they are doing this summer and hopefully something we'll be able to do after this summer. Overall, they spent 300m less than us in last 10 years and are at about the same level so I don't see what right we have to watch under our noses at them, either football or finance related.

And yeah, I'm bit raggish in wanting us to buy all best players if we can, but I'm certainly not raggish in wanting FFP to help us in that. I hope FFP rot in hell.

Mate, FFP was meant for us & PSG getting caught up in it was just collateral damage. Barca just felt pissed off because they lost one of their 3 main players & could do nothing about it:

A. Because the player wanted to go

B. Because Barca got stiffed by their own ridiculously high buy out clause, which in this crazy window, just wasn't high enough.

The Spanish FA tried to put up resistance for appearances sake, but Barca having been told By Neymar earlier that day that he wanted out just cut their losses & took the dough on offer. TRUST ME, if it is was City buying Neymar against Barca's wishes, Sheikh Mansour would have an international arrest warrant out for him. I agree, I feel fuck all will happen to PSG.

Exactly...i doubt we would have been able to keep 100m per year of a ridiculous sponsorship deal

the sanctions UEFA gave to PSG were simply window dressing...the only club UEFA care about is City

I am not sure why you think Qatar's PSG is going to escape without sanction IF they are really going to bid for Mbappe. Unless they have a cunning plan. MCFC is not the centre of he world for UEFA. FFP was in the pipepline before MCFC made an impact and the English clubs hijacked it and made sure it was written in such a way to hurt City. UEFA might have stitched City up, but they don't exist to stitch City up. If PSG fall foul of their regs, they'll do them too, especially given the current diplomatic row.

I am not sure why you think Qatar's PSG is going to escape without sanction IF they are really going to bid for Mbappe. Unless they have a cunning plan. MCFC is not the centre of he world for UEFA. FFP was in the pipepline before MCFC made an impact and the English clubs hijacked it and made sure it was written in such a way to hurt City. UEFA might have stitched City up, but they don't exist to stitch City up. If PSG fall foul of their regs, they'll do them too, especially given the current diplomatic row.

yep, people are forgetting that PSG was punished same as us already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.