Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've shaken my head at a few posts over the past few days that have incited that FFP should clamp down on psg. I know we're fighting agaisnt psg to sign the best players, but we should be applauding psg for saying fuck you to UEFA and the big clubs throughout Europe.
If City went out and spent £200m on Neymar and then followed it up with a £160m on Mbappe you'd be wondering how we get that past FFP. That wouldn't mean you were in favour of FFP.

Still remain unconvinced that Monaco would sell to PSG, maybe I'm wrong but there's been plenty reported that Monaco's VP does not want to sell their players to a direct competitor.

I can't get worked up about that, there's definitely something to be said for pricing your rivals (Utd, Chelsea) out of the market.

Anyhoo it supports my theory that there's something going on right now between City and Monaco, possibly Mendes trying to stick his oar in as well. I'm hearing some very strange noises and some equally deafening silences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.