Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article doesn't mention us, either.

Monaco don't have to sell. His price will only keep going up.
Not necessarily. Might have a quieter season and not be THE player everyone is talking about next summer. Plus won't he be coming to the last year of his contract next summer?

Bit sceptical about that Jason Burt article. Would he really have the inside track on PSG? Why are no French media outlets reporting the same?

Exactly. It's bollox.

Reports all week PSG are front runners, suddenly they're not even interested afterall lmao.

Telegraph reporting that PSG will not bid for Mbappe as they already havery Neymar.

Depends on what our idea of a sensible price is. We might be offering (say) £90m in cash, with up to (say) £60m in bonus, paid over a period of 4 years and dependent on results. Just for example.

What I mean is, simply because we've had a meeting doesn't mean we're prepared to offer stupid money.

Platini said as much. The man is a cock but he wasn't responsible for ffp. He said Uefa didn't really want it but a few big clubs threatened to break away if uefa didn't put financial obstacles in our way.

The rules of the game change now PSG have Neymar and if we get Mbappe. There can be no breakaway if we have some of the best players. The old G14 are slowly losing control and are not as powerful as they think.

If I was Mbappe's agent, I'd get it all over with soon as possible, then take ten Ukrainian women on holiday.

P140_29.jpg

Whatever floats your boat mate. Who am I to judge.

We spent 200 million gross last summer without the new tv deal money and still turned a profit. We will sell at least 100 million worth of players. The idea that FFP prevents us from paying for Mbappe seems super fishy to me. The people who I know around Pep and the club seem to suggest it's not about FFP but about "value".

Which seems entirely fair enough, doesn't it? Whiskey nose moaned about there being no value in the market for his last 10 years at least, and seemed to do quite well on the results front.

Not being taken for mugs, seems a pretty reasonable policy to me. Qatar may not give a shit, but our owners presumably do, and I for one am fine with that. We've arrived at being one of the top 5 or 6 clubs in world football; I can wait a few more years until we make it to No. 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.