Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me PSG are operating knowing they'll get a transfer ban, and are stocking up to deal with it.
As middle fingers go, it's brazen. I can't see them being excluded from the CL, so why the fuck not?
They've got the balls to back up the money.

Vadim wants 215m off PSG..Unless he means thats where negotiations started now down to 180m..not so sure.

Sounds similar to the Arsenal/City battle over Sanchez. If our rival really wants him, we'll only sell for an exorbitant fee.

Mbappe should pick PSG, then us IMO. He's a Parisian after all and the fee is too eyewatering. After 4 years, he'll be 23/24 and ready to commit to his boyhood supported club anyway.

the best theory I've seen this summer about some big transfer stuff going around is the one that we are at the edge of end of domination of current barcelona and madrid generations. Clubs are trying to position themselves to fill the places on the top when that end comes. One thing is certain - there won't be place for Mourinho's rags on it, Fellaini would be too old then.

I think City may be thinking the other way though.

Pay for Mbappe now, spend nought on Sanchez and have both come next Summer.
Exactly this.

The only block I see is Sanchez himself, I think City are better off with Sanchez now but they can't afford to loose out on Mbappa as next year 4-5 clubs will be in for him.

I honestly think City's heads are battered right now not knowing which cards to play & Sanchez wanting City now & does he pull a transfer or sick note???

Sanchez not fit for the 1st 3 games??

We could end up with both here but also have a massive headache with selection & Academy lads thinking fuck it??

the best theory I've seen this summer about some big transfer stuff going around is the one that we are at the edge of end of domination of current barcelona and madrid generations. Clubs are trying to position themselves to fill the places on the top when that end comes. One thing is certain - there won't be place for Mourinho's rags on it, Fellaini would be too old then.

This shit goes back and forth five times a day. Until I see him in a cagoule in the pouring Manchester rain or eating crepes under the Eiffel tower I won't believe a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.