Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best theory I've seen this summer about some big transfer stuff going around is the one that we are at the edge of end of domination of current barcelona and madrid generations. Clubs are trying to position themselves to fill the places on the top when that end comes. One thing is certain - there won't be place for Mourinho's rags on it, Fellaini would be too old then.

Well we disagree entirely on international politics but we agree on football at least.

Oh god his French is like my English. Here goes;

You remember how people responded to me saying Vadim demanded 215m?

Vadim demanded 215 to shut PSG up.
(*at least that's what I think he's saying, he's playing fast and loose with the contractions and pronouns)*
To end the discussion - for tonight: Vadim's position hasn't changed - he categorically refuses to sell to Paris.

Our owner has dollars coming out of his ears via oil revenue and his job is to invest them so as you say cash is not anything he is short of.

You are therefore correct but its not like buying shares in a big company and waiting for them to develop, this is his Company apart from 13% to the Chinese so he employs ADUG to run it so where do they get their share from ?
Normally they would work off the profit and loss account from one year to the next to get a cut of the profits they generated via bonuses etc..
The balance sheet rewards arenormally reserved for those who own the Company.

Obviously our owner and his co shareholder will be the recipient of the increase in the value of the Company which can be realised as and when they want.

The old saying to those who work to expand companies is something like ´´income for show and profit for dough´´ and no doubt his officers will decide they must work on profitability if they want a share in the financial success growth brings to CFG.

There again maybe they are happy to work just for wages and simply carry out the wishes of our owner but I don´t think so they need to be rewarded.

Just an opinion of course but in my working life thats how it worked maybe I worked for the wrong people ?
In the end profits is the game but add power in the form of Real Madrid & the football of Barcelona our owner can rule on & off the field :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.