Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd like us to get Mbappe, it wouldn't be the end of the world if he goes to PSG, as widely expected. It'd mean they've effectively decided to fuck FFP off, which would handily test the waters for us with UEFA, especially if PSG ended up mounting a legal challenge.

I’m not pissed that Mbappe isn’t coming to us. But I’m pissed that PSG managed to uppercut both Barca and Madrid in the same window. Something that we haven’t done yet.

As much as I'd like us to get Mbappe, it wouldn't be the end of the world if he goes to PSG, as widely expected. It'd mean they've effectively decided to fuck FFP off, which would handily test the waters for us with UEFA, especially if PSG ended up mounting a legal challenge.

Would definitely be interesting to see them challenge it properly.

I suspect UEFA would avoid the kind of direct confrontation that could bring the whole thing down if FFP won.

Agreed ! It's not the end of the world. We got enough firepower but god damn we missed few players before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.