Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hold out for that much then fair play to them and they should be applauded by their own fans, but I doubt it

Feel for Monaco fans a bit with most their better players being sold or on verge of being sold
Apparently they're not happy, and are calling on all their fans to join together in protest.

They've booked 12 seats at the local Indian to stage the protest, in the hopes they all show up.

To go to PSG would be a very odd move for monaco how will they ever win the league again? No mendy no silva they have an amazing production line but selling him as well would be crazy, if he is that good would his price not go up next season even more?
His contract expires in 2019, so Monaco can't afford to keep him for another year, the price will drop no matter how good he'll be this season. And judging by transfers, Monaco are not in the title race anymore.

L'offre parisienne est un mirage. Ou est les Euros? A Barcelona, avec les hommes en colere de Barcelona

Agree, all these 'transfer news' on Mbappe are highly unreliable. Smells either Mendez or Perez.
It is also in the interest of Monaco that there are at least 2 clubs competing for the signature of Mbappe. Question is if there really is, or whether us or PSG is being played/abused.

To be honest I don't give a shit what happens as long as we don't pay over the odds for anyone - value for money is what we hear from club and it's the right approach.

If we get him then great - the powers that be think he is worth what ever we pay. If we don't they hey who cares, one player doesn't make a team.

Bored of this one now but impressed with the way the club are going about business these days, no info leaked at all and it seems as though we tie other parties up legally to this backed by a 'if we walk away we don't come back policy'

All in all a great place to be and I can't wait for the window to close - when we look back we will realise how good it was

To be honest I don't give a shit what happens as long as we don't pay over the odds for anyone - value for money is what we hear from club and it's the right approach.

If we get him then great - the powers that be think he is worth what ever we pay. If we don't they hey who cares, one player doesn't make a team.

Bored of this one now but impressed with the way the club are going about business these days, no info leaked at all and it seems as though we tie other parties up legally to this backed by a 'if we walk away we don't come back policy'

All in all a great place to be and I can't wait for the window to close - when we look back we will realise how good it was
D'accord

A great window, can't disagree there.

Signings like Mbappe are once in a generation though, it's the sort of marquee signing we need, and especially taking him from under the nose of some of the world's biggest clubs.

Unfortunately the price PSG have paid for Neymar has sent the market into a frenzy and we are now, priced out. Madrid etc will cool their interest as a consequence. I actually don't see him going this window unless it' PSG. The market needs to cool/recover first.

Not sure how anyone who wants a competitive career would go to PSG? A completely one horse race, with the only challenging games being a few in the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.