Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not the 180m..

Him staying another season at Monaco is becoming more likely, who knows. Im not ITK just going off different stories both from BM and Twitter etc but seems that way. We won't pay 180m

I think him staying at Monaco is the least likely scenario. I think it's more likely that he'll go to PSG.

I think him staying at Monaco is the least likely scenario. I think it's more likely that he'll go to PSG.

Would be for a bigger price than 180m you not think? if it did happen, they are just basically taking the Arsenal stance of "not selling to a rival" then when the 200m comes in then that changes.

Would be for a bigger price than 180m you not think? if it did happen, they are just basically taking the Arsenal stance of "not selling to a rival" then when the 200m comes in then that changes.

Doubt it will go as high as €180m, tbh. City won't be able to offer anything near that and Real have seemingly cooled their interest, so PSG's hand is strengthened.

Not sure if you seen last night but apparently Monaco wanted to start at 215m for PSG..not sure how true that is but can see it.

If they hold out for that much then fair play to them and they should be applauded by their own fans, but I doubt it

Feel for Monaco fans a bit with most their better players being sold or on verge of being sold

200m fuck that...... naymar for 200m is worth it proven etc. This is an 18 year old kid. Yes he looks special but for that kind of money is silly.

Doubt it will go as high as €180m, tbh. City won't be able to offer anything near that and Real have seemingly cooled their interest, so PSG's hand is strengthened.

Yh thats true, could you not see it happening where they just refuse and wait till next summer for Madrid? Been no 100% from anyone whats happening obviously we are in for him but 180m is too much.

I don't think PSG have any real interest in Mbappe based on guesswork:-

1) Jason Burt's article for the Telegraph, and
2) PSG's purchase of Neymar making additional purchases problematic. If PSG want him. I think we'd have seen the colour of their money by now. They've come on the scene late - just as Real Madrid pulled out. Very coincidental!

Not a chance do PSG or any other club for that matter spend what they did on Neymar to then make a purchase like Mbappe with its costs.

Not a chance.

We either land the lad for what we think he is worth or he stays with Monaco and moves next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.