Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hold out for that much then fair play to them and they should be applauded by their own fans, but I doubt it

Feel for Monaco fans a bit with most their better players being sold or on verge of being sold

Thats what Monaco are about, they had James Rodriguez, Kurzawa, Carrasco, Martial who they got for 5m and sold for 54m...been doing this kinda thing for years buying young talents to then sell on for a huge profit.

I don't think PSG have any real interest in Mbappe based on guesswork:-

1) Jason Burt's article for the Telegraph, and
2) PSG's purchase of Neymar making additional purchases problematic. If PSG want him. I think we'd have seen the colour of their money by now. They've come on the scene late - just as Real Madrid pulled out. Very coincidental!

I think there are far too many reports in France for PSG's interest not to be real. Burt is the only one saying they're not interested, and I doubt he has the inside track on PSG.

I think there are far too many reports in France for PSG's interest not to be real. Burt is the only one saying they're not interested, and I doubt he has the inside track on PSG.

To go to PSG would be a very odd move for monaco how will they ever win the league again? No mendy no silva they have an amazing production line but selling him as well would be crazy, if he is that good would his price not go up next season even more?

To go to PSG would be a very odd move for monaco how will they ever win the league again? No mendy no silva they have an amazing production line but selling him as well would be crazy, if he is that good would his price not go up next season even more?

I think Monaco would much rather sell to us if we were willing to pay the same as PSG, but it seems unlikely that we are. If it's a significant difference then they're obviously going to take the higher offer. I guess they'll back themselves to reinvest that money wisely, as they have done in the past.

Its their business model.

Don't know if you've ever been to monaco but their stadium is tiny (holds 18500) and has 40 parking spots. They can't raise revenue from ticket sales, the principality is tiny so they can't expand or relocate (in fact the stadium is also home to the national team. )

It suits Monaco's interests to have another bidder, and PSG are France's top club. Their press wont need any encouragement to run Mbappe to PSG.

We must also assume that PSG's management are not stupid. They've just captured the best and most marketable player in football. If they go one stage further they risk it all.

How much are we reportedly willing to offer?

Whilst PSG might be able to offer Monaco the most, you have to question why they would even consider selling arguably the world's hottest prospect to a direct title rival.

The reports from France say he's chosen PSG. The reports from Spain say he's chosen Madrid. The reports in England say "Arsenal and Liverpool target to choose between PSG and Madrid". They're all just pandering to their target market to increase sales/clicks.

The reports from France say he's chosen PSG. The reports from Spain say he's chosen Madrid. The reports in England say "Arsenal and Liverpool target to choose between PSG and Madrid". They're all just pandering to their target market to increase sales/clicks.

"Arsenal and Liverpool target..." always makes me chuckle!

Well not the 180m..

Him staying another season at Monaco is becoming more likely, who knows. Im not ITK just going off different stories both from BM and Twitter etc but seems that way. We won't pay 180m

We might not go to €180m but we must be prepared to slam a heavy fee down - no way we will hve come this far in the process if we only have a couple of conkers and a curlywurly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.