Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that we will look back on this the same way as Hazard. If we can pay €150m whilst keeping within the confines of FFP then we should just get it done.

hazard was different though. we were definitely his favorite option and fucked it up. With Mbappe is more complicated.

hazard was different though. we were definitely his favorite option and fucked it up. With Mbappe is more complicated.

We don't know who his favoured option is. It seems that the sticking point is the fee rather than the player. If we agree a fee with Monaco then it will be up to the player to say yes or no. If he says no then so be it. We could have no regrets in that case.

No we didn`t fuck it up.His bastard agent was trying to screw us for about £12M and City rightly told him to swivel.Well played City I say.

6M I've heard. And yeah, I was thinking same way back then. But I'd rather now we were weak and paid that, that could have been very important transfer.

6M I've heard. And yeah, I was thinking same way back then. But I'd rather now we were weak and paid that, that could have been very important transfer.
Wasn`t the £6M for Iscos old fella ? You may well be correct that it was only £6m ... for some reason I thought it was £12m.
Yep £6M seems like a drop in bloody ocean nowadays.

French media saying PSG have bid 60m for Fabinho.

So far this week alone according to them they're spending

100m Oblak
60m Fabinho
160m Mbappe

Would be 555m euro on five players + a free on Dani Ales. Certainly unprecedented if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.