Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Di Maria, Pastore as well if Sanchez or Mbappe go there. Except time is running out to sell. This will be why they might say nearly impossible to meet FFP. If they sell now then don't get their target they could end up short. If they get say Mbappe in then try to sell in the last two weeks the buying clubs will know they have PSG over a barrel because they will have to sell to meet FFP. That's my take on at least.

Exactly.

All these people saying PSG will be able to recoup a large tranche of their outlay on Neymar by selling off some stars.

They will find themselves in the same situation we have been in for a few seasons.

They pay top dollar and want unrealistic fees.

Every club out there will attempt to leverage the Neymar purchase against them.

There are only 17 days left in this transfer window so things are going to have to move soon. So far we don't seem to be briefing about Mbappe that we're no longer interested so unless we're being played we must still believe we are in the race.

I say Baldrick Is this reliable source as reliable a source as a reliable source who is very reliable?
"I have a cunning plan...."
tumblr_m7xoodPpD01r2fq2r.gif

And, by the way, FFP is actually good for us now. We've one of the highest revenues in world football, so we are favoured by FFP compared to smaller clubs.

I hate the rule as a matter of principle, since it was brought in with the sole objective of fucking us over. But it's completely backfired on UEFA and FFP now is good for us.

The other thing is that it has appeared to stop a real escalating auction where each team would not be constrained by potential FFP rulings.
Not saying there is but should the political animosity between Quatar and AD have developed into a war of who can bid highest then FFP helped.

I agree it is a barrier to entry and therefore a cartel but others will have seen how our owner developed his business plan and the way money is flowing into what is now a global industry so whilst we deplore its existence we benefit from its rules as you say chippy.

Exactly.

All these people saying PSG will be able to recoup a large tranche of their outlay on Neymar by selling off some stars.

They will find themselves in the same situation we have been in for a few seasons.

They pay top dollar and want unrealistic fees.

Every club out there will attempt to leverage the Neymar purchase against them.
Annoyingly it could benefit our rivals.

So far we don't seem to be briefing about Mbappe that we're no longer interested so unless we're being played we must still believe we are in the race.
There is of course another possibility, that we were never in fact in the race.

I really can't see us paying anything beyond £100m, and that's not going to get him, so as time shortens the most likely outcome is that he will knuckle down again in training, and stay another year.

Ffp question - what is there to stop someone signing him on a 10 year contract - say for 150m in terms of ffp that would only be 15m a year and just tell him that after 3 years we will put your pay up

There is of course another possibility, that we were never in fact in the race.

I really can't see us paying anything beyond £100m, and that's not going to get him, so as time shortens the most likely outcome is that he will knuckle down again in training, and stay another year.
Or he'll be announced as a psg player in a few hours

Ffp question - what is there to stop someone signing him on a 10 year contract - say for 150m in terms of ffp that would only be 15m a year and just tell him that after 3 years we will put your pay up
probably the player, who would sign a 10 year contract ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.