Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBITDA? If so, not sure that that is a useful guide to their ability to pass FFP as it excludes amortisation of transfer fees?
You don't usually report profits EBITDA its usually a way analysts compare companies for investment. Be very surprised if any figures given out were EBITDA.

Blaise Matuidi going to Juve today also.

They are ramping up their sales - looking to rise €70 or € 80m or more quickly- I think we know why but not sure it's improving the balance of their squad - they seem to have a high profile obsession.

They are ramping up their sales - looking to rise €70 or € 80m or more quickly- I think we know why but not sure it's improving the balance of their squad - they seem to have a high profile obsession.

Matuidi is only like 15-20m I think..think they are more in for Fabinho than Mbappe atm.

All gone a little quiet on this. Hopefully the club are making in roads behind the scenes.
I would hope that if the club can get sales for the players they want out,maybe they can get into a position to put in an offer for Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.