Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG aren't ignoring FFP at all. they understand that they have to shift a few bodies in order for this deal to go through. That said it has been reported in france that mbappe will stay another season at monaco and move to PSG the following summer - if he were to choose PSG. They only way he would move to PSG this summer would be for them to move on the players they have identified as no longer wanted

PSG are saying Mbappe is nearly impossible because of FFP, that's not ignoring FFP, so far they have spent the same as us and we are still looking for players. You sound like an opposing fan talking about us with no knowledge of their situation.
Suddenly I'm an opposing fan with no knowledge of PSG's situation because I disagree with you. Um... OK. Maybe you're a supporter of the Scum - by this same logic - because you disagree with me.

Here's the thing - FFP sucks. PSG and City both would love to see FFP go away - defeated in a court of arbitration if necessary. Both clubs are pursing Mbappe in spite of the potential FFP risks - of the two clubs I think that PSG are more likely to risk running afoul of FFP.

But who knows - all of the above - including your own speculation - is just that - speculation. I have my beliefs and you yours - let's wait a week or two and see just where Mbappe ends up.

Monaco will sell this summer if anyone comes with a bid of £130m or more.

That's pretty much all that there is to say.

His worth won't increase with only a year left on his contract, playing in a seriously depleted Monaco side, and it may decrease drastically if he has a bad season / they gey knocked out of the CL.

City have made it clear how much we are willing to pay, Monaco will end up accepting, but it comes down to whether the player - before a WC - wants to come once our bid and a refused (higher) PSG bid are the only ones left on the table.

That is how I see it, and not only am I seriously un-ITK, but I'm more that likely wrong.

But it helps pass my 1st day back at work.

Think he was originally valued at 120M euro's. expect we were willing to pay that, then they changed the asking price. City and R Madrid were not prepared to accept the change in valuation. We will see, but time is running out.

Suddenly I'm an opposing fan with no knowledge of PSG's situation because I disagree with you. Um... OK. Maybe you're a supporter of the Scum - by this same logic - because you disagree with me.

Here's the thing - FFP sucks. PSG and City both would love to see FFP go away - defeated in a court of arbitration if necessary. Both clubs are pursing Mbappe in spite of the potential FFP risks - of the two clubs I think that PSG are more likely to risk running afoul of FFP.

But who knows - all of the above - including your own speculation - is just that - speculation. I have my beliefs and you yours - let's wait a week or two and see just where Mbappe ends up.
Me ? I have no idea or belief whether PSG will or won't pass FFP, I've no idea what their books will look like or who they will buy and sell. I'm not the one saying ' PSG are ignoring FFP'

Succinct - and yet totally confused.

And here I was thinking that brevity is the soul of wit.
You said PSG are ignoring FFP. They aren't. Three pages back are quotes from the finance director saying they'd have to sell quite a few players to make the deal work because of FFP.

How is gods name is that ignore it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.