Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can know all there is to know about FFP (and I'm hardly an expert) but none of us know much about PSG's accounts except maybe some headline numbers. We don't know what expenses are excluded for FFP purposes (academy, infrastructure etc.) so we are all shooting in the dark somewhat. But we are able to make some educated guesses.

I have noticed that even the swiss ramble tends to wait for accounts before he analyses them in detail.

Knowing zero about the accounts makes the usual accountancy saying that they dont make the news all they do is print it even more appropriate, but having part of the equation may help those who like us all speculate.

But there will be the historic accounts that people can glean something from. Since they have met FFP requirements over the last few years I believe, then we can kind of look at new deals in isolation. New expenses have to be matched by new income. That's very simplistic but I'm happy with it.

But there will be the historic accounts that people can glean something from. Since they have met FFP requirements over the last few years I believe, then we can kind of look at new deals in isolation. New expenses have to be matched by new income. That's very simplistic but I'm happy with it.

I agree, your speculation is probably better than those of us who know little about accountancy never mind FFP but the definitive depends on what happens between now and end of fiscal year and how it is represented in the PSG accounts.

I agree, your speculation is probably better than those of us who know little about accountancy never mind FFP but the definitive depends on what happens between now and end of fiscal year and how it is represented in the PSG accounts.

PSG Accounts>A Present to PSG from Qatar Neymar

They don't need Mbappe, they already have Asensio which they bought for 3m and he is as good as Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.