Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries SWP. PSG are paying his tax, employer social charges and employer social charges. I reckon that could top 100%.

FFS, so many just pissing in the wind when they know sweet FA about FFP.
It's not about the money you spend, it's about the amortisation of the transfer fee over the length of the contract. It's about the wages paid and the taxes on those wages too. People seem to forget about the taxes. If PSG are paying Neymar £25M net, they'll probably pay in the region of £25M in tax too. The social charges in France are pretty onerous on employers. I estimate that the cost in the annual accounts will be between £80M and £100M. Mbappe's annual cost would be around £50M-£60M (assuming a transfer fee around £130M and wages around £12-£15M a season).
That is the same figure that most of us came up with, but they have to swallow the Neymar fee as well.

One of the problems I think PSG have is that French football is not the same stage as England or Spain so maybe commercial sponsors will not see much mass market appeal for PSG

Is it a possibility that even those who claim to know everything about FFP are just as much in the dark about whether PSG will offend the FFP rules when it matters ie when accounts prepared at the end of the financial year.?

You can know all there is to know about FFP (and I'm hardly an expert) but none of us know much about PSG's accounts except maybe some headline numbers. We don't know what expenses are excluded for FFP purposes (academy, infrastructure etc.) so we are all shooting in the dark somewhat. But we are able to make some educated guesses.

Thanks. I have the feeling now its all BS around his transfer to PSG esp after the Sporting Director said it would be difficult. Probably his family trying to put pressure on Monaco to sell.
Or he wants to force Monaco to extend on his terms (the rumoured wage demands are huge, around 7m/year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.