Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I've claimed to be a world football authority, or are you simply using hyperbole to lie like some jumped up yanky cretin?

Well I'm a consultant for the Qatar Investmnet Authority. You may have heard of them.

On FFP I am very much, like many City fans in here, more knowledgeable than Marcotti. I'm not so foolish as to believe I know PSG's plans in full, to know who they may or may not be lining up for sponsorship with regards to Neymar or one of a thousand other considerations that should be taken into account with regards their ability to pay it within the rules of FFP.

What I do know, with 100% accuracy, is that you are wrong when you state "PSG are ignoring FFP".

As for having a blog! Lol. Is that your measure of someone? I wouldnt get out of bed for Marcotti's gross let alone his take home.

Who were you before the ban? No way you're a brand new poster coming on here like that and thinking you're billy big bollocks.

The Qatar investment what ?

LOL.

Yeah - it's hard to believe now in 2017 that Nasri is anything but garbage. But I again refer you to 6 years ago or so when we first signed him.

Nasri has never, ever, ever been a Ballon d'Or contender - but, throughout his career he had the *potential* to be - and for a brief period of time he exhibited exactly that potential.

This is what I'm saying.
The only potential he's shown throughout his career is to wind managers up due to his lack of effort and discipline, his name shouldn't be said in the same sentence to that award.

Back on topic........

FFS, so many just pissing in the wind when they know sweet FA about FFP.
It's not about the money you spend, it's about the amortisation of the transfer fee over the length of the contract. It's about the wages paid and the taxes on those wages too. People seem to forget about the taxes. If PSG are paying Neymar £25M net, they'll probably pay in the region of £25M in tax too. The social charges in France are pretty onerous on employers. I estimate that the cost in the annual accounts will be between £80M and £100M. Mbappe's annual cost would be around £50M-£60M (assuming a transfer fee around £130M and wages around £12-£15M a season).

Last edited:
None of us, not even Gab Marcotti, is privy to PSG's accounts and consequently, none of us know how much wriggle room they currently have with FFP. If they sell the 3-4 players that are being suggested, then that could give them the numbers to pass FFP for this 3 yr cycle. But they can hardly sell players every season to make FFP ends meet. They have to have new sources of income to balance the books imo. That will be from football activities, arms length sponsorship deals and, as a last resort, deals like they had with the QTA that bust them with UEFA a few years back. Ask your shirt sponsor for £30M extra a season. Ask for your kit manufacturer to pay an extra £30M a season. Ask other sponsors to contribute more as well as bringing new sponsors on board. It may not be easy, but you could get yourselves an extra £100M a season that way. We don't know what else is going on behind the scenes. I think they can just about get away with the Mbappe deal this summer. That would give them up to two years to get their deals done and their books balanced for FFP purposes.

FFS, so many just pissing in the wind when they know sweet FA about FFP.
It's not about the money you spend, it's about the amortisation of the transfer fee over the length if the contract. It's about the wages paid and the taxes on those wages too. People seem to forget about the taxes. If PSG are paying Neymar £25M net, they'll probably pay in the region of £25M in tax too. The social charges in France are pretty onerous on employers. I estimate that the cost in the annual accounts will be between £80M and £100M. Mbappe's annual cost would be around £50M-£60M (assuming a transfer fee around £130M and wages around £12-£15M a season).
He's on a reported £500k net.

That's £25m per year paid by PSG.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...sg-means-hell-earn-3200-an-hour-a3602831.html

One of one hundred links you can google for yourself.

These deals will, imo, tie their hands behind their backs for future purchases without significant other new sources of income. There's only so many times you can go to the well. There's only so many times you can sail close to the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.