Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are PSG's owners richer than ours, or just more ambitious? Or do they have better transfer negotiators?

It's clear we need not only a reliable finisher but also a superstar signing for commercial growth, but we've missed out twice to this club now.

Why?

it doesn't really matter whose are richer, the difference is that we seem to be more cautious of Uefa that PSG do. I am sure that PSG will find a way to comply with FFP in the eyes of Uefa as there is no way they would want a champions league without the strongest French team in it. If they were to ban us it would allow almost certainly let one of the old guard in.
We have to be careful as these ****s have form against us.

Are PSG's owners richer than ours, or just more ambitious? Or do they have better transfer negotiators?

It's clear we need not only a reliable finisher but also a superstar signing for commercial growth, but we've missed out twice to this club now.

Why?

No they will get a new sponsor in the summer about a billion over 10 years nowt be said all good that will pay for the 400m outspend.

The difference between PSG & City with regards to these transfers isn't FFP but the rules the PL set on clubs playing in its competitions. PSG can meet FFP as can we, but we're restrained by further rules we have imposed that PSG don't have to worry about. It was explained a few pages back if I recall correctly. To do with not using TV money for purchases, & wages not exceeding a percentage of revenue pa etc etc, the French league don't have that issue.

The difference between PSG & City with regards to these transfers isn't FFP but the rules the PL set on clubs playing in its competitions. PSG can meet FFP as can we, but we're restrained by further rules we have imposed that PSG don't have to worry about. It was explained a few pages back if I recall correctly. To do with not using TV money for purchases, & wages not exceeding a percentage of revenue pa etc etc, the French league don't have that issue.

Yep its the wage increase another Brian storm from Gill the K.UNT

Money.

Seems that we may have influenced his decision by not offering the amount PSG did.
More likely we had done all our business with Monaco early doors and we were simply ghost buyers to encourage the PSG bid. Hope our player buyers have been realistically buying elsewhere.

I'm proud we backed away from that price,for the life of me i don't get the we should have slapped down the money to make a statement,that ridiculous

since when is that about not using tv money for transfers and wages? never heard of it and can't find any logic in it. what it should be used for if not for that? and how english clubs became more conpetitive at ewuropean market since tv rights exploded recently if not for that money? I don't believe that's true.

I'm proud we backed away from that price,for the life of me i don't get the we should have slapped down the money to make a statement,that ridiculous

how much would you pay for gabriel this window knowing how hyped he was and how well he's performed up to this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.