Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why has he gone to PSG. I can only think that he has been shoved down that path by various people of his 'entourage'. It makes no sense for his career, will see him leave in 2-3 years to somewhere else?
There will be a 'Mbappe' and he may well be stuck in France just steamrolling the Ligue 1.

The sheer amount of cash he is getting will see him set for life in 3 years. The idea of that must appeal to many people no matter their field of work really. The idea there is more passion working in footy is kinda true maybe but still, money talks and talks louder with every passing day.

He has the potential to be the greatest French player of all time. It makes complete sense for Paris to throw money at the deal. And they did.

He has the potential to be the greatest French player of all time. It makes complete sense for Paris to throw money at the deal. And they did.
One thing that annoys me about today's football fans is their over rating of every single young prospect.

Are PSG's owners richer than ours, or just more ambitious? Or do they have better transfer negotiators?

It's clear we need not only a reliable finisher but also a superstar signing for commercial growth, but we've missed out twice to this club now.

Why?

Are PSG's owners richer than ours, or just more ambitious? Or do they have better transfer negotiators?

It's clear we need not only a reliable finisher but also a superstar signing for commercial growth, but we've missed out twice to this club now.

Why?
They're state owned by Qatar so I'd say yes they're richer than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.