Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we pulled a loan/buy deal like this out.....Gill would be after us for not working within the spirit of FFP.
We'd have been taken to the fucking cleaners... hung drawn and quartered by them all... press, Sky, EUFA, Gill & Co.

As it's PSG not a sniff

Exactly why it stinks... just not a level playing field any more

Why is this thread still open?

Even Deschamps confirmed he is going to another club in France.

We'd have been taken to the fucking cleaners... hung drawn and quartered by them all... press, Sky, EUFA, Gill & Co.

As it's PSG not a sniff

Exactly why it stinks... just not a level playing field any more

Absolute bullcrap. PSG as yet have not broken FFP regs as far as I can see. If they have found a way around the rules without breaking them then I say good luck.

For any City fan to start bleating on about level playing fields is beyond pathetic.

Absolute bullcrap. PSG as yet have not broken FFP regs as far as I can see. If they have found a way around the rules without breaking them then I say good luck.

For any City fan to start bleating on about level playing fields is beyond pathetic.

"Pathetic" funny fucker

Why is it BS... the powers that be would be all over US like a rash... you know it

PSG have found a way to cheat the system and it looks at the moment like that might get away with it..

Honest question... do you think we would?

"Pathetic" funny fucker

Why is it BS... the powers that be would be all over US like a rash... you know it

PSG have found a way to cheat the system and it looks at the moment like that might get away with it..

It's all guesswork and sour grapes. How the fuck do you know they have found a way to cheat the system. In short you have not got a Scooby.

I'll stand by what I said that for you to come on here whining about level playing fields is pathetic, myopic and child like.

"Pathetic" funny fucker

I would hope we would....nice guys tend to finish last (as the song goes)

"Pathetic" funny fucker

How is it cheating the system. A loan with an obligation to buy is something we often do. Just because the figures involved are bigger doesn't make it cheating. Unless you want obligations to buy over a certain figure outlawed?

If it's to get round FFP that's inconsequential. It's based on a three year rolling period isn't it so this year or next I don't see the major difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.