Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd have been taken to the fucking cleaners... hung drawn and quartered by them all... press, Sky, EUFA, Gill & Co.

As it's PSG not a sniff

Exactly why it stinks... just not a level playing field any more
PSG got fined for breaking FFP play rules at the same time as we did.

the loan move would cost more money to PSG in the long run any deal monaco would want a big loan fee of £20 million plus wages for this season and the asking price paid in full next season so it could not be a long term contract just a season long loan with a fee agreed by both clubs and a new deal next season

if any deal that has a loan period added to a long term deal must be dated to the start of the loan deal with final payment so uefa FFP would get involved with the financial year showing the deal was this season . it stinks to see anybody bending the rules that manchester city could never get a way with and we should report it to uefa

"Pathetic" funny fucker

Why is it BS... the powers that be would be all over US like a rash... you know it

PSG have found a way to cheat the system and it looks at the moment like that might get away with it..

Honest question... do you think we would?

Sorry but you couldn't sound any more like a Rag/Scouser here. They haven't cheated the system or anybody, or if they have, they'll be punished accordingly.Tthey've seemingly found a way in which they can afford to bring him in and fair play to them. They want him more than anyone else and are prepared to pay big to get him. This whole, everybody is out to get City mentality is such bollocks and so small time.

Don't the Italian club do this all the time? Loan with an obligation to buy? Its perfectly fine, they wont be able to spend anything more next season now.

Sorry but you couldn't sound any more like a Rag/Scouser here. They haven't cheated the system or anybody, or if they have, they'll be punished accordingly.Tthey've seemingly found a way in which they can afford to bring him in and fair play to them. They want him more than anyone else and are prepared to pay big to get him. This whole, everybody is out to get City mentality is such bollocks and so small time.
Agree with this, no way are they cheating the system. They are smart and if you look at their net spend its only Neymar they have paid for. 200 million euros isn't an insane spend for a window.

Fair fucks to PSG I say but after watching them the other week when they won 6-2, I'd say they would be better off buying some defenders. They won't win the champions league defending like we do!

I'm married to a Dipper and live next to a Rag but never been called either before... there's a first for everything

You failed to spot the question but I'll assume the answer is on par with my thought... if we were doing this we'd be bent over expecting a pineapple with no Vaseline...

PSG got fined for breaking FFP play rules at the same time as we did.
And this time despite this being a blatant loophole there will be no action.... I say again, if it were us in the same position (maybe we missed a trick, maybe we walked when the price became silly)then they would 100% find a way to punish us....

We'll never know will we

It's all guesswork and sour grapes. How the fuck do you know they have found a way to cheat the system. In short you have not got a Scooby.
I'll stand by what I said that for you to come on here whining about level playing fields is pathetic, myopic and child like.
That's me.... a pedantic Rag / Dipper fucker with dodgy eyesight... you must have met me

My opinion which clearly differs from others but that's the beauty of a forum

That's me.... a pedantic Rag / Dipper fucker with dodgy eyesight... you must have met me

My opinion which clearly differs from others but that's the beauty of a forum

I didn't call you a Rag or Dipper. I've met a fair few blues who chat absolute shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.