Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this time despite this being a blatant loophole there will be no action.... I say again, if it were us in the same position (maybe we missed a trick, maybe we walked when the price became silly)then they would 100% find a way to punish us....

We'll never know will we
Nope, still can't see why you'd think PSG would be treated differently to us this time, when they got treated exactly the same way as we did last time and have just embarrassed one of the most integral establishment clubs.

I can't believe Monaco have bent over to give their best player to their main competitor in the only way PSG could afford to do it. It's like Liverpool agreeing to let Coutinho go to Chelsea but on an initial loan

Seemingly it will be whatever PSG want it to be as Monaco bend over ever so politely......
If it's an option then Monaco want their head looking at. He's had one good season if he flops at PSG for some reason, they'll send him back with a thank you note pinned to his chest and that'll be Monaco's big payday up the creek. If on the other hand it's an obligation then I suppose they only have 12 months to wait for their money and a nice loan fee on top for this year.

City should spend very big now on DM, loan with obligation to buy. If PSG do it, then why CIty do not do it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there have been a few back handers in this deal, such is the ludicrous nature of its supposed details. A few brown envelopes stuffed with euros have obviously changed hands otherwise Monaco wouldn't be happy for the world and his wife to think that they're PSG's woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.