Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did we think we honestly had a chance? We are still a long way off competing for the top dozen players in the world. When someone else is interested we lose out, simple as. Win a champions league, things might change, until then forget it.
Gab Jesus
KDB
Bernardo
Sane

All say Hi

Everyone in the French media seem certain he will be a psg player very shortly - I think we are focusing on Sanchez & hopefully there should be some good news soon.

And did we think we honestly had a chance? We are still a long way off competing for the top dozen players in the world. When someone else is interested we lose out, simple as. Win a champions league, things might change, until then forget it.
Good point PSG winning it has obviously elevated them, or is that just hyperbole ?

It's being reported that Draxler, Pastore and Lucas Moura have all refused to be makeweights in the deal.

At no point did I say psg had won the champions league, what I was trying to say is we need to win it to have any chance with the top players. Mbappe is French so PSG is probably a better attraction to him. Madrid and Barcelona are deemed better destinations than Manchester which is a factor for players.
As for quoting players names at me, please list the competition we beat in signing aguero, yaya Silva etc. Jesus is one of the only ones I can think of that would be deemed somewhat of a coup.
Unfortunately unless we throw ridiculous wages at a player the likes of Ronaldo, bale, Messi, neymar etc are pipe dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
At no point did I say psg had won the champions league, what I was trying to say is we need to win it to have any chance with the top players. Mbappe is French so PSG is probably a better attraction to him. Madrid and Barcelona are deemed better destinations than Manchester which is a factor for players.
As for quoting players names at me, please list the competition we beat in signing aguero, yaya Silva etc. Jesus is one of the only ones I can think of that would be deemed somewhat of a coup.
Unfortunately unless we throw ridiculous wages at a player the likes of tranny, bale, Messi, neymar etc are pipe dreams.

De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.