Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

We’ve not spent a lot of money so any problems in the squad can be ironed out next window with a warchest to play witj,

Gundogan low risk. Kyogo low risk. Savinho low risk.

I just think we can see where they all fit in and would be able to adapt to City. No Nunes type signings this year.
Seems to fit the profile bang on TBF.

Slightly worried Pep looks like he is building a squad for this season and this season alone. But alas! Problems for another day.

Always felt that any striker targets would be slightly leftfield, and this certainly fits the bill. Don't know an awful lot about him as I don't watch that much Scottish football, but it looks a pretty decent, pragmatic signing on paper.

I hope he doesn’t go. His movement on the shoulder of defenders is sublime. The way you play would be ideal. He scores a lot of goals. As I said, I hope we keep him.
Whats the noise up in Glasgow? Anything coming out about a move to us in the press up there?
Might stick my boxset of Still Game on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.