Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Someone should ask Joe Hart what he's like, he's played with him he should know if he's good enough to replace alvarez.

Saw him play a fair bit for Celtic. He's very good (at this level) and technically gifted, though the games I have watched he can drift out of them from time to time. @Goaters above sums his attributes up well.

As said, he's very good at this level. Can he step up to City and PL level? It's a huge ask. However, he would be used as supersub anyway as he's obviously by a mile second to Haaland.

Alvarez is too good to be a number 2 but this lad isn't. He can offer something different while likely being happy to make the step up to a much better team.

He will be hungry. I don't know if he can contribute, as I say it is a big ask. Some people don't rate him but I think he's quite good. Again though, you have to bear in mind I am judging him through the prism of Scottish football.

As a backup for Haaland I think he can do a decent if unspectacular job.

He’s impressed me every time I’ve seen him play for Celtic (which is probably only a dozen or so games) and every supporter of theirs I know rave about him so not going to turn my nose up at the possibility.
Who knows, for the fee it could well be worth a punt.

He’s impressed me every time I’ve seen him play for Celtic (which is probably only a dozen or so games) and every supporter of theirs I know rave about him so not going to turn my nose up at the possibility.
Who knows, for the fee it could well be worth a punt.
I agree but his ongoing shoulder injury is a problem right now. May be better to see if we want him in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.